lørdag 15. august 2015

Day 6 finished, now only polish and last minute tweaks remains

Death is Awesome - BETA is now ready for you to try.

What can I say... it has been hard work, but it is unbelievable what you can achieve in a short amount of time when you put your mind to it.

This sixth day has been polish, polish, tweak, tweak, bugfix, bugfix... A little bit of coding here, some new graphics there - I have even recorded my own voice for several of the sound effects! Quite fun, actually.

I have also created level up mechanics with improved weapons and speed, increasing difficulty as you progress through the levels, a quest system to create the first tutorial level, and also implemented the plague itself that spreads from mob to mob.

I have not had time to read any other journal entries today, It's been intense. But I look forward to go through them now and see what you guys have been up to since last time - then i need a few good hours of sleep, and I will tweak and publish my final package some day tomorrow.

Good times.